Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Pixel: ru²

Pixel: ru²

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
22%
No
56%
Don't Know
22%

Total votes : 9

Post March 4th, 2014, 11:06 pm

phpBB [video]

Game: Pixel: ru²
Platform: PC/Linux (?) (Desura, DRM-free, Steam Greenlight)
Developer: C63 Industries

Game Description:
Pixel: ru² (are you squared) is a game that is a combination of a platformer, a shooter, and a puzzle game. The gameplay features color theory based puzzle and combat mechanics and gravity manipulation based puzzle and platforming mechanics. There are a lot of simple systems stacked on top of each other which makes it easy to learn, but difficult to master.

In the distant future, AI will be so common in technology that even a single pixel in an image file may be controlled by one. Pixel: ru² is a tale of a sentient pixel that is tasked with eliminating a virus and restoring corrupted image files. Being a pixel isn’t easy; you’ll face infected pixels, puzzles that require color and gravity manipulation, and precision platforming challenges. You can complete your mission as efficiently as possible, or you can let your curiosity lead you to bits of information that may reveal the bigger picture.
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Consortium
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post March 4th, 2014, 11:13 pm

I think this would make a nice addition to the store, but I don't think it would do very well as a feature.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post March 4th, 2014, 11:16 pm

GnomeSlice wrote:
I think this would make a nice addition to the store, but I don't think it would do very well as a feature.

Agreed. If you had a store only option, I would've voted for that.

Post March 5th, 2014, 10:46 am

PlayerReview wrote:
GnomeSlice wrote:

Agreed. If you had a store only option, I would've voted for that.

Lurtz approves this opinion :P
steam acc: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074769015/
desura acc: http://www.desura.com/members/lurtzcz
cat in my avatar is called Wendy. (and it is male, "Wendy" sounds gender-neutral in Czech)

Post March 26th, 2014, 3:50 pm

Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Consortium
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post March 26th, 2014, 7:23 pm

Thank you letsmaybeLP92 for sending us a Twitter reminder about IndieGameStand. We kept meaning to submit Pixel: ru² to it but would get pulled away with other stuff -- I think the last couple of months have been focused getting stuff ready for our booth at PAX East.

Anyway, we're glad to be a part of IndieGameStand now. I hope you'll give us a chance to show you how great of game Pixel: ru² is. If anyone has any questions about it, feel free to ask.
Jesse "Wolfenhex" Schirmer
C63 Industries

Return to Game Suggestions