Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Tallowmere

Tallowmere

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
67%
No
17%
Don't Know
17%

Total votes : 6

Post February 26th, 2014, 7:08 pm

phpBB [video]

Game: Tallowmere
Platform: PC/Mac/Linux (DRM-free, Desura and Steam Greenlight planned)
Developer: Chris McFarland

Game Description:
Tallowmere is a 2D indie action platformer for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, featuring randomly-generated levels, enemies, weapons, and gore.

Currently, Tallowmere is a singleplayer experience. You start in a dungeon with an axe, talk to some friendly NPCs (who assist you in various ways), then make your way into the unknown on a mission to see how far you can get. Every room, including your home room, is randomly generated. Some rooms have bosses or special events. One of the monsters in each room holds the key that opens the door to the next room. Because you can fully block all monster attacks, theoretically you should never die. Death is permanent and should come down to user error. At the end of your run, the game tallies up your stats. Learn how things work and you'll (hopefully) make it farther than before!
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post February 26th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Looks pretty promising, I'd be up for it. :D
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post February 27th, 2014, 11:15 am

At first glance it didn't look all that interesting. Then I watched the video... big YES vote on this one.

Post February 27th, 2014, 11:37 pm

Yeah, saw this during Screenshot Saturday. How can you resist a roguelike that lets you use rocket launchers to kill hydras?
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post March 10th, 2014, 10:32 am

Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Return to Game Suggestions