Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions CATDAMMIT! Director's Cat

CATDAMMIT! Director's Cat

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured
100%
In the store, but not featured
No votes
Undecided
No votes
No, don't want it here
No votes
Milk is dumb
No votes

Total votes : 5

Post February 5th, 2014, 11:32 pm

Game Homepage | IndieDB Page

Developer: Fir&Flams (@firflams)
Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
DRM & Distribution: Greenlit on Steam, undisclosed non-steam methods

So I have been waiting for this game for a long time. Really up on the top of my list of stuff I want to play. Now that it's been Greenlit, I'm posting it here. Just check out that trailer and tell me it doesn't look awesome.

DISCLAIMER: This game has some pretty adult stuff in it, so if you are a kid, don't look at it.
You are Roman - a milkoholic hobo cat, roaming city streets with a chainsaw in your paws! Destroy everything! It's like an arcade beat'em up, mixed with Mario, infinite runner and a lot of retro love. The "Director's Cat version" is an upgraded, updated and enriched version of CATDAMMIT! It features new locations, game modes, characters and enemies. It will be released as a standalone build (PC, Mac & Linux) including original soundtrack.

STORY:
It was just one of these mornings. Roman, a drunk, milcoholic cat was taking a hangover nap in a dirty backalley thinking that nothing worse in the world could ever happen to his sorry bottom. But when he found a chainsaw in the depths of a local dumpster - he had to change his statement. The chainsaw immediately got stuck to his filthy paws, TURED ON and dragged him towards the city streets filled with kawaii inhabitants. This is how CATDAMMIT! begins. Roman can't stop and nothing can stop Roman.

FEATURES:
  • Arcade gameplay with a retro vibe.
  • Beautiful, cartoon visuals with a lot of on-screen action.
  • Crazy characters including milkoholic hobo cat, fox mobsters, cop dogs, pussycat hookers & more!
  • Unusual design - typical levels were replaced by "open world" with hidden locations, passages, content to unlock and more than one path to reach the end.
  • Destructible environments - leave a trail of mayhem behind you!
  • Use power-ups to boost, increase damage or to cool overheating chainsaw down.
  • Random events makes each walkthrough unique.

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post February 6th, 2014, 3:40 pm

this looks interesting. Surprised it hasn't been suggested yet.
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Return to Game Suggestions