Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Revenge: Rhobar's Myth

Revenge: Rhobar's Myth

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured
70%
In the store, but not featured
10%
Undecided
10%
No, it's not on my platform
No votes
No, other reason
10%
Exploring is dumb
No votes

Total votes : 10

Post January 25th, 2014, 6:18 pm

Game Homepage | IndieDB Page

Developer: Polygon Art
Platforms: Windows
DRM & Distribution: Desura (presumably DRM-Free)

Development Status: Alpha

Videos:
Revenge: Rhobar's myth is a first person medieval/fantasy adventure powered by Unreal Engine 3. After the successful release of several Half-Life 1 Mods like Hazardous Materials or Christmas-Life, I have decided to go to the next level. Revenge: Rhobar's myth was born and now after about 1 year of prototyping and development, the release is here. I'm proud to present you a new kind of Adventure in a large open world. The current Alpha includes the free roam mode with a lot of minigames and secret stuff. The final release includes a full story mode and the game will be supported after the release with new Content for the freeroam mode.

Revenge: Rhobar's myth is a first-person adventure. Explore a large castle and discover dozens of secrets. Take on different challenges, find hidden stars, race on time trails and a lot of more. Powered by Unreal Engine 3, Revenge: Rhobar's myth provides high quality graphic, smooth 60FPS in an large open world environment.

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post January 25th, 2014, 6:43 pm

I like the graphics. I wonder if they'll add more vegetation though? It looks more like a console title with the sparse vegetation.

Anyway, I like the potential I see.

For sparse vegetation reference, see below screenshot of crysis 1 xbox vs pc

Post February 7th, 2014, 2:20 pm

Hey,

I'm the Dev of the game, and yes the vegetation get improved over the time.

Only the ground vegetation is missing, that comes later. If I add them later I can optimize performance faster and better.
So YES more vegetation is coming with each update!

Post February 7th, 2014, 11:42 pm

PolygonArt wrote:
Hey,

I'm the Dev of the game, and yes the vegetation get improved over the time.
http://media.desura.com/images/games/1/ ... errain.JPG

Only the ground vegetation is missing, that comes later. If I add them later I can optimize performance faster and better.
So YES more vegetation is coming with each update!

Awesome, I'll keep my eye on this one. I love seeing indie titles with great graphics; It doesn't happen nearly often enough.

Post February 8th, 2014, 6:48 am

Great :) My goal is to achieve a good graphics with a gread world and gameplay. It's pretty hard work because I'm working alone with a budget <500$ on this project. But as you can see, it's possible :mrgreen:

Post March 26th, 2014, 5:56 pm

This game is now available in the IndieGameStand store, and is currently 50% off ($4.99)

Check it out!
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions