Developer: Phil Hassey (@philhassey)
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
DRM & Distribution: Standalone, Steam (purchase grants premium account, you can log in anywhere)
This is a fast-paced (generally) realtime strategy game. It's really easy to learn, but games can get super intense. I thought about suggesting the newer Galcon Legends, but it doesn't look like it has multiplayer, which is like the entire point of the game. Fusion is a pretty impressive game though, and still pretty lively in multiplayer. All of the Galcon games are fairly popular actually, so worrying about servers going dead shouldn't be an issue in the foreseeable future.
Conquer the Galaxy like never before! Galcon Fusion is an awesome high-paced multi-player galactic arcade-strategy game. Send swarms of ships to defeat enemy planets and conquer the universe!
- Beautiful new HD graphics
- Full-length interactive soundtrack
- Multi-player, team games, and solo missions
- Achievements and detailed rankings
- Variety of games including Stealth and Assassin
- Retro-mode for when you want to LIVE THE 80's!!
- Colorblind support for up to 4 players
If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'