Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Legend of Fae

Legend of Fae

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured
60%
In the store, but not featured
40%
Undecided
No votes
No, don't want it here
No votes
Magic is dumb
No votes

Total votes : 5

Post December 24th, 2013, 6:38 pm

Game homepage
Developer: Endless Fluff (developers of Valdis Story)
Platforms: Windows
DRM & Distribution: DRM-Free, Desura, Steam

I recently grabbed this one in another bundle somewhere. The Desura page is really pretty, and made me want to play it, so I checked it out. Turns out it's also from the same developers as Valdis Story. Awesome.

Anyway, I'm pleasantly surprised with it so far. It takes the traditional match-3 mechanic of stuff like Bejeweled and mixes it in with magic and spellcasting, gorgeous art, an engaging storyline, upgrades, and light RPG elements. The gameplay is deeper than it might seem at a glance, and it's all extremely well presented too; the art and music are both wonderful, and it doesn't throw too much at you too quickly. Really worth a look; it's not just another match 3 game, and it will definitely keep my interest long enough for me to play through it from start to finish I suspect.
Sea Cross Island was a quiet haven just off the mainland, but recently strange things have been happening! Mysterious creatures known as Fae have started appearing and are wreaking havoc. A young girl named Claudia, is thrust into adventure as she searches for her missing uncle among the chaos. It's a dangerous journey but she's not without friends. Four elementals are drawn to her aid as Claudia finds out that she’s actually a sorceress! Embark on a journey to discover the secret behind the mysterious Faery Gates. Key features: 50 + levels Upgrade customization Cute Monsters! Active time puzzle combat! Boss Battles!

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post December 24th, 2013, 7:24 pm

Supporting this game. They recently came out of steam, so i vote for it. Seen it in recent bundle, but skipped...

Post December 24th, 2013, 11:57 pm

Toyotame wrote:
Seen it in recent bundle, but skipped...

You are missing out. Maybe you can snag it if it shows up here. ;)
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post December 25th, 2013, 10:23 am

Yeah, i just decided that IR with it is not interesting for me overall, so its not worth to purchase for one game i interested in.

Post January 1st, 2014, 7:45 am

no'from me. overrated match 3 with a meh story sauce on top.

Return to Game Suggestions