Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Snapshot

Snapshot

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured!
25%
In the store, but not featured
63%
Undecided
13%
No, sorry
No votes
Taking pictures is dumb
No votes

Total votes : 8

Post November 25th, 2013, 9:53 pm

Game: Snapshot
Developer: Retro Affect
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux

DRM & Distribution: DRM-Free, Steam
Development Status: Complete

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]

Snapshot is the tale of a lone robot lost in an abandoned world. Armed with only his trusty camera, Pic sets forth on his great adventure. A camera might not seem like enough for a puzzle platforming adventure, but this camera is different from most: It has the ability to capture and remove from the world the very objects that it photographs. Not only that, but it can also use its powers to paste the photos it took back into the environment! Everything that the camera captures is perfectly preserved, and when the photos are restored the objects are restored with it. On top of all of that, this amazing camera can also rotate the photos before they're pasted. Take a picture of an incoming fireball, rotate it and paste it to send it flying into a wall of heavy boxes to knock it out of the way. See what kind of crazy things can happen to Pic with his awesome (and probably magical) camera during the adventure of his life!

Key Features:
  • A unique photography mechanic
  • Over 100 different levels of platforming and puzzling
  • 4 distinct environments to explore
  • Secrets and time trial challenges for every level
  • Hand crafted high resolution graphics

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post November 26th, 2013, 1:47 am

I take it you missed this in Humble Indie Bundle 7?

Post November 26th, 2013, 6:25 am

it's more like "I'd like to give this game more lovin' " than missing it in whatever bundle I guess
for most the suggestions people make as often they already own the game themselves.

Quite a fun game, nice enough OST, but don't see it as feature-material somehow so 'store' for me.

Post November 26th, 2013, 10:01 am

Shad0WeN wrote:

Not only Humble Bundle, it was in IndieRoyale too. Its present on Desura too but in strange invite only form

Post November 26th, 2013, 3:07 pm

Shad0WeN wrote:

Nah, I got it. :D Pretty much what Duck said. ;)
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions