Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Final Rush

Final Rush

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured!
43%
In the store, but not featured
14%
Undecided
29%
No, it's not on my platform
No votes
No, other reason
14%
Action is dumb
No votes

Total votes : 7

Post November 24th, 2013, 11:08 pm

Game: Final Rush
Developer: Strike Games (@StrikeGames)
Platforms: Windows
DRM & Distribution: DRM Free, Steam
Final Rush is a futuristic sci-fi shooter that allows players to cooperatively to kill hundreds and thousands of enemies in a single match.

Enemies come in large, swarm-like waves, with each wave becoming larger and harder than the last. Eventually the waves will culminate in a massive boss battle that only the best teams can overcome.Final Rush is a continual-development project; which means we'll not only be adding massive amounts of new content for -free-, but we'll be going back and optimizing, refining, and improving existing content - so be sure to tell us what you want to see in the future!

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post November 25th, 2013, 4:26 am

'other reason': Comes across more like a mod than an actual full game,
death rush seems to be 'the thing' here which IMO offers barely
re-playability due to lack of variation on about every level.

Post November 25th, 2013, 9:45 pm

I'll agree it doesn't look necessarily revolutionary.

That said, it definitely looks well-produced, and like something I could have fun with. It seems like the developers are having a lot of trouble getting exposure for the game as well; a feature here might be able to help them out with that. :)

Post January 18th, 2014, 2:46 pm

Final Rush is now available on Steam, as an 'early access' game. It's currently in alpha (I think), and has pretty good reviews on Steam. Some people have been likening it to Killing Floor, but with robots and sci-fi instead of zombies. Click the image for the link.

Post January 18th, 2014, 8:07 pm

Here's a gameplay video from the alpha. He's playing solo, but it still looks pretty fun. Definitely reminds me of what I've seen of Killing Floor.

phpBB [video]

Return to Game Suggestions