Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball

Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
56%
No
33%
Don't Know
11%

Total votes : 9

Post November 18th, 2013, 8:21 pm

phpBB [video]

Game: Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Platform: PC/Mac/Linux (with future Oculus Rift and SteamBox support) (DRM-free, Steam Greenlight)
Developer: Erik Asmussen

Game Description:
Race around a skate park / dance club in jet-powered robots and hit your friends in the face with exploding dodgeballs. It's pure, stupid, crazy multiplayer fun.

Features a real monster truck announcer to shout out your kill streaks and trick shots!

It's the perfect combination of skillful projectile warfare and fast, fluid motion. Launch yourself off huge ramps, catch dodgeballs in mid-air, and dunk them down upon the opposing team. Master several special skill shots - like rebounds, alley-oops, and long-distance aerial kills - for extra points and bragging rights.

It runs on the PC, Mac, and Oculus Rift (Linux soon) - that's right, virtual reality 3D dodgeball. And yeah, it's just as good as you imagine.
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post November 18th, 2013, 9:01 pm

I almost bought this one at one point in the past. Yes from me.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post November 19th, 2013, 2:53 pm

Hi! Developer here. Thanks for suggesting this! Will definitely look into getting Disco Dodgeball up here.

One thing is the trailer doesn't appear to be playing in the main post - but I couldn't actually get a video to post correctly either. Is that an issue with the forums, or was it embedded wrong?

Post November 19th, 2013, 3:32 pm

82apps wrote:
Hi! Developer here. Thanks for suggesting this! Will definitely look into getting Disco Dodgeball up here.

One thing is the trailer doesn't appear to be playing in the main post - but I couldn't actually get a video to post correctly either. Is that an issue with the forums, or was it embedded wrong?

It's a thing with the forums, it blocks scripts it thinks are unsafe. Youtube embeds are one of them. If you're using chrome, click the little shield to the right of the URL then click 'load unsafe scripts'.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions