Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions War in a Box: Paper Tanks

War in a Box: Paper Tanks

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured!
67%
In the store, but not featured
17%
Undecided
No votes
Don't want it here
17%
Boxes are dumb
No votes

Total votes : 6

Post November 17th, 2013, 8:48 pm

Game: War in a Box: Paper Tanks
Developer: DQ Team
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux (although linux isn't available on Desura for some reason)
DRM & Distribution: DRM-Free, Desura, Steam Greenlight

In case you haven't noticed by now, I like tower defense games. I play a bunch of them. Here's another one for your consideration. It doesn't really bring anything new to the genre, but it's fun enough if you're into games like this. Might be a good addition to the store?
Finally the war of paper tanks comes into your room! How long can you hold the defences against paper tanks. Build your towers of paper before they get out of the box and make a big mess in the room. Manage the turrets, upgrade and be careful where you put them... every decision can be fatal! Watch out for the air units, they have a different route! Amazing gameplay with incredible number of levels. Simple yet hugely addictive game.

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post November 18th, 2013, 2:50 am

This looks really good. I love me some td and the art style. I would of course prefer to be able to place turrets anywhere, rather than designated spots.

Return to Game Suggestions