Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Oil Rush

Oil Rush

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured!
38%
In the store, but not featured
50%
Undecided
13%
No, I hate cool games
No votes
Oil is dumb
No votes

Total votes : 8

Post November 7th, 2013, 1:25 pm

Game: Oil Rush
Developer: Unigine Corp
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, now ported to Android
DRM & Distribution: DRM-Free, Desura, Steam

My last post of Naval Warfare reminded me of this game. Oil Rush is a real time strategy game set in a world almost entirely covered by ocean, and it is absolutely gorgeous. I think it's one of the best-looking games I own. Gameplay is pretty decent as well. Really high production values here. It's quite expensive though, so the developers may not be willing to do a feature here, but I figure it can't hurt to ask, right?

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]

Oil Rush is a naval strategy game that takes place in a world where nuclear war has melted the ice caps, changing the face of the planet forever. Oil Rush offers unique gameplay, avoiding micromanagement of every single unit, while still providing full control over all important aspects of strategy and economy.

Capture, upgrade, and defend floating production platforms and oil rigs. Discover new technologies and send squads of naval and air units into the battle!

Key Features:
  • State-of-the-art visuals powered by UNIGINE engine
  • Dynamic and fun gameplay – furious enemies, massive battles, rampant attacks!
  • 16 missions of single-player campaign, from the half-flooded jungles to northern seas
  • 15 maps for multiplayer battles, each with multiple winning strategies
  • Multiplayer over LAN and Internet

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post January 20th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Oil Rush is apparently now available on Android! Awesome!

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions