Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Master Reboot

Master Reboot

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
88%
No
No votes
Don't Know
13%

Total votes : 8

Post November 4th, 2013, 1:50 am

phpBB [video]

Game: Master Reboot
Platform: PC/Mac (Steam, Desura)
Developer: Wales Interactive

Game Description:
Imagine a world where death is no longer final, where precious memories are saved to enjoy forever, where your soul is immortal, welcome to the Soul Cloud. Upload your soul to our dedicated servers and relax knowing that a part of you will live on for eternity. That favorite holiday, happy moments from your childhood, meeting that special someone for the first time. All these memories saved for your digital soul for your family to revisit again and again. The Soul Cloud - saving your past to secure your future. Master Reboot is a haunting first person sci-fi adventure horror game set inside the Soul Cloud. The game features a distinctive visual style, intriguing story-line, psychological adventure-game action and a dynamic atmospheric soundtrack . Get prepared for upload......Where am I?.....Who am I?......It's time to piece your life......and death back together.
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post November 4th, 2013, 9:51 am

Ah, I wanted to post this one. :)

Looks great to me, +1
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post November 4th, 2013, 10:07 am

Looks beautiful to explore. Would be great here
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Return to Game Suggestions