Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Conniption

Conniption

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured!
44%
In the store, but not featured
22%
Undecided
No votes
No, it's not on my platform
No votes
No, other reason
11%
Zombies are dumb
22%

Total votes : 9

Post November 2nd, 2013, 12:43 pm

Game: Conniption
Developer: FarrugiaSoft
Platforms: Windows, Mac
DRM & Distribution: DRM-Free, Desura
Play as the zombies! Conniption is an upcoming indie game by FarrugiaSoft in which you play as an infectious disease with the sole purpose of eliminating everyone on Earth. Play as an ultra-intelligent self-aware virus capable of reanimating the dead and turning them into your minions. Spread amongst the globe, infecting and reanimating all those who stand in your way. Strategically place and position your infected, hunt down terrified civilians, mutate and evolve your ranks, construct diseased structures, terrorize military interventions and invoke state-wide biological disasters. Take humanity by surprise and leave no survivors.

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post November 2nd, 2013, 8:51 pm

Looks a bit like a cross between Pandemic and Infectonator, both of which I really enjoyed, so I'm interested. (As long as it doesn't have a Madagascar - one of the stupidest design decisions I've seen in a game).

Post November 2nd, 2013, 10:31 pm

Anamnesis wrote:
Looks a bit like a cross between Pandemic and Infectonator, both of which I really enjoyed, so I'm interested. (As long as it doesn't have a Madagascar - one of the stupidest design decisions I've seen in a game).

Madagascar was the worst!

Post February 12th, 2014, 12:45 am

Conniption is up on Steam Greenlight. Went up a few days ago. According to the developers, they received over 1,500 yes votes in the first day. Nice!

Greenlight Link

Return to Game Suggestions