Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Triple Town

Triple Town

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured!
100%
In the store, but not featured
No votes
Undecided
No votes
No, don't want it here
No votes
Bears are dumb
No votes

Total votes : 7

Post October 31st, 2013, 10:24 pm

Game: Triple Town
Developer: Spry Fox
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS (Mobile version is less fleshed out, but has some exclusive things too)
DRM & Distribution: DRM-Free, GoG, Steam, Android
My review of the game

This is actually one of my favourite games. It might might not look like much at first glance, but it's actually incredibly deep. Triple Town is a really fresh take on traditional matching puzzles. The Desktop version introduces an awesome meta-town for you to build up as you play, and there's multiple different game modes to suit your mood. Really relaxing game with unique gameplay. Totally worth the normal $10 asking price anyway, but I think it could do very well as a feature here.
Triple Town is an award-winning original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress.

How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?

This is the ultimate hardcore version of Triple Town. There are no in-app purchases of any kind in the game. There is no DLC. When you buy the game, you get everything it has to offer with that purchase. We hope you enjoy it!

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions