Developer: Celsius Games
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS
Standard Price: $15
Drifter is an open-world sandbox space trading game with a procedurally-generated galaxy 100,000 light years across made up of tens of thousands of star systems to explore and features an original soundtrack by composer Danny Baranowsky. Take on the role of a spaceship captain attempting to eke out a living among the stars by trading goods between star systems, hunting pirates for bounties, mining asteroids for valuable ore, or even becoming a pirate yourself. The choice is yours!
Drifter will feature:
- 20,000 procedurally generated star systems
- Varied ships to choose from which you can then customize to suit how you want to play
- Many ways to play such as trading, mining, bounty hunting, piracy, and exploration
- Dozens of procedurally generated missions
- A crafting system which allows you to create equipment and ships not found elsewhere in the game
- The ability to develop your character's skills and reputation to meet your goals
- Optional story missions which further immerse you in the world of Drifter
Drifter is currently available for pre-order and it grants you immediate access to the game along access to the private backer forums from the Kickstarter.