Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Inescapable

Inescapable

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
56%
No
44%
Don't Know
No votes

Total votes : 9

Post September 26th, 2013, 3:12 pm

phpBB [video]

Game: Inescapable
Platform: PC/Mac/Linux (Desura, DRM-free, Steam Greenlight)
Developer: Magnetic Realms

Game Description:
The debut release from Magnetic Realms is a Sci-Fi action adventure called "Inescapable".

Unravel the mystery uncovered by a remote interplanetary mining operation. What did they find? What threat does it pose? And ultimately, what does it truly mean to be a hero?
Last edited by letsmaybeLP92 on December 23rd, 2013, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post September 26th, 2013, 3:14 pm

This looks great, at the very least I think it would make a nice addition to the store.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post December 25th, 2013, 2:03 pm

I got this game in Groupees Spotlight (ha-ha, groupees was faster!), and...well, its very niche game, that should be said from first, Its not really super hard in terms of gameplay as is, but its have a very cruel health limit, these is simply almost no recharges at all, so you have to watch your step carefully.
In term of art, its not very bright, but really feels like classic Snes (and not only SNES) games like Another World, Flashback and so on.
I dont feel like a awfully lot of peoples will be interested in this game, its not even supposed to be colorful and flashy, but this is was developer decision.

Return to Game Suggestions