Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions POP: Methodology Experiment One

POP: Methodology Experiment One

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
13%
No
75%
Don't Know
13%

Total votes : 8

Post September 21st, 2013, 1:14 pm

phpBB [video]

Game: POP: Methodology Experiment One
Platform: PC/Mac/Linux (in progress) (DRM-free, Steam Greenlight)
Developer: Rob Lach Games

Game Description:
2012 IGF Nuovo Honorable Mention and 2012 IndieCade Finalist, POP: Methdology Experiment One is an experimental game in the most literal sense. The game was purposefully built in way that explores a different approach to the typical game development pipeline. It was developed by first composing the music and running with the first game concept that happened to emerge during that creative process. In POP, the player plays through a series of erratic minigames stylistically tied with the music. The vignettes are interconnected by idiosyncratic videos creating a purposefully disjointed experience.
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post September 21st, 2013, 1:22 pm

HELL NO, BLEH!
I once purchased this so called "game" on developers site for 1$ (there was deal).
That can i said? There is no gameplay at all. You just sit and watch schizoid pixelated kaleidoscope of moving pictures and noises.
And thats all.
Its thing i called "wanna-be-modern-calture" - big pile if smoking crap with "culture" sign.
Want spend 1$ somewhere? Better go get HumbleBunde or some PWYW music album on bandcamp. Or donate to charity.

Return to Game Suggestions