Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions The Girl and the Robot

The Girl and the Robot

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Interested?

Yes
88%
No
13%
Undecided yet
No votes

Total votes : 8

Post September 16th, 2013, 3:34 pm

Game : The Girl and the Robot
Platform: Win, Desura
Developer: http://www.flyingcarpetsgames.com/

"The girl and the robot is an action/adventure game about a little girl trying to escape from an evil castle. The castle is filled with hordes of steam powered robots trying to capture her. While trying to find a way out, she meets a defective robot that can be controlled remotely. The gameplay consist of switching between the two avatars in order to clear puzzles and progress inside the castle. The game is at a very early stage but please comment a lot, because I can use your advises and support! "

Well, so far not much to say, really. But looks cute!
Last edited by Toyotame on September 16th, 2013, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post September 16th, 2013, 3:36 pm

You should add a pole for people to vote. Eitherways the game does look gorgeous enough for me to give it a "Yes".

Post September 16th, 2013, 3:40 pm

Zorder wrote:
You should add a pole for people to vote. Eitherways the game does look gorgeous enough for me to give it a "Yes".

Yeah, i forgot.

Post September 16th, 2013, 6:13 pm

I've seen this around, but I managed to completely forget about it somehow. This game looks like something I would definitely play, +1
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post September 16th, 2013, 7:39 pm

Voted "yes" purely for the beautiful art.

Post September 21st, 2013, 11:29 pm

Looked beautiful. Voted yes
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Return to Game Suggestions