Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Frogatto and Friends

Frogatto and Friends

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
67%
No
33%
Don't Know
No votes

Total votes : 12

Post August 21st, 2013, 9:32 am

phpBB [video]

Game: Frogatto and Friends
Platform: PC/Mac (Desura, DRM-free)
Developer: Frogatto Team
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post August 21st, 2013, 8:10 pm

Looks kind of Yoshi-ish. And I could have sworn I saw this game free somewhere at some point.

But voted yes anyway. Looks worth spending a rainy afternoon playing.

Post August 22nd, 2013, 12:14 am

It was free and was in my free indie game of the day topic. However, it's been added upon immensely and is now going commercial. The link in my free game topic is now just a demo of a much larger game.

Post August 22nd, 2013, 8:50 am

I'm also getting a Yoshi's Island vibe from the style. I'm down for this.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post August 22nd, 2013, 8:02 pm

PLEASE wait until the GNU/Linux version is available to have this sale. I love the free version, and I'm sure the new paid version will be great too.

If you don't wait, I suppose I can pick this up at the Humble Store, but it's not really fair to have sale prices for only the Windows and OS X users.

Post August 24th, 2013, 10:30 am

0gb.us wrote:
PLEASE wait until the GNU/Linux version is available to have this sale. I love the free version, and I'm sure the new paid version will be great too.

If you don't wait, I suppose I can pick this up at the Humble Store, but it's not really fair to have sale prices for only the Windows and OS X users.

I'm sure they'd add the GNU/Linux version to IGS if it was here before that was finished.

Post October 10th, 2013, 3:24 pm

This is now available in the IndieGameStand store. Comes with a Desura key! It's also now available for Linux.

Grab it here!

Post October 21st, 2013, 10:21 pm

I can't get enough of this game. I am going to recommend it be featured here as the 4-day sale at some point.

This game is so good. Really reminiscent of classics like Donkey Kong Country and Rayman. Frogatto features a large, beautiful world to explore and an excellent soundtrack. My only issues are that there's no resolution settings (yet) and the gamepad controls can make it hard to perform multiple actions at once (jump and tongue, for example)

Still, I can't recommend it enough. Excellent presentation.

Post October 22nd, 2013, 1:48 am

How do you change the language in this game?

When I started it, it was partly in my native language and partly in English, which was rather annoying, so I would like it to be completely in English.

Post October 23rd, 2013, 11:54 am

Lang option should be on Main screen when you press Esc, as it was said to me by developer...but in truth i dont see it. Another option is to delete non-eng lang files.

Return to Game Suggestions