Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Teslagrad

Teslagrad

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game featured on IGS?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 11

Post August 19th, 2013, 8:25 pm

Name: Teslagrad
Developer: Rain
PC, Mac, Linux, Greenlight
Demo availabe here

phpBB [video]

Teslagrad is a 2D puzzle-platformer, where you play as a young lad who suddenly finds himself embroiled in an ancient conflict that will shake the foundations of his entire existence, and bring a gruesome truth to light.
The game revolves around the use of electricity and magnetism, and your ingenuity will be put to the test as you employ the amazing technology of the Teslamancers to traverse the abandoned Tesla Tower. The game is completely devoid of both text and dialogue, and prefers to tell the story purely through visual means.

I played the demo and IMO this game is fantastic. The art style and animations are gorgeous, the controls are great, and the puzzle/platforming mechanics are fun and definitely lay the foundation for whatever crazy challenges we'll face later in the game. And teleporting around is very satisfying
Last edited by Bronxsta on August 19th, 2013, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post August 19th, 2013, 8:43 pm

Sometimes, I think devs are completely incapable of accurately describing their own games. From the trailer, I would definitely NOT put this in the puzzle-platformer genre... which is great! It looks very good, and I would pick this up in a heartbeat.

Post August 19th, 2013, 11:06 pm

Wow, this game looks amazing.

Post August 19th, 2013, 11:31 pm

PlayerReview wrote:
Wow, this game looks amazing.

The demo is great. Really got me anticipating the game (well, more than I already was)

And here's another trailer (Mood)
phpBB [video]
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post August 20th, 2013, 5:53 am

Another game I thought that had been suggested already, eitherways thanks for doing so Bronxsta. I'd love to see it here.

Post August 20th, 2013, 9:04 am

Ah, I was going to post this today.

You win again, Bronxsta!
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post August 20th, 2013, 11:22 am

For me, russian native, this title name is really sounds amusing :)))

Post December 12th, 2013, 4:02 pm

Post December 12th, 2013, 4:12 pm

If you guys played the demo, and think it showed too much, don't. The areas from the demo is only like the first 30 minutes of the game. There's a lot more to come

Return to Game Suggestions